Thursday, November 19, 2009

LUNCH AT ROMULO'S

Last Saturday, Evita invited us for lunch, sort of her despedida de soltera with the girls. She set the venue at Romulo's. It's a Filipino restaurant in the Scout area.


We went upstairs and took a function room for privacy. As soon as the girls arrived,


we ordered two appetizers. We had the smoked fish bangus pate and the deadly crunchy chicharon. Both were really good.

this is the citrus cooler that the waiter suggested that I try. It was good and refreshing!!!
Here's what we ordered... the flying tilapia with three sauces, bagnet pakbet,
the tenderloin bistek tagalog and the boneless crispy pata binagoongan. We also ordered mongo soup and the pomelo salad. I think we ordered too much but I was pretty glad that I got to try a lot of items. It was a good lunch. I'll probably eat there again with some friends to try out the other items on the menu.

No comments: