2 cups Nestle Buko Flavor All-Purpose Cream (chilled)
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
1 loaf butter cake or vanilla chiffon cake sliced into 1 inch cubes
2 pieces ripe mangoes - sliced
1. In a bowl, combine the Nestle Buko flavor All-purpose cream and confectioner's sugar. Whip using an electric hand mixer or by hand using a wire whisk until fluffy.
2. In a dessert glass, scoop 1-2 Tbsps. of the whipped cream and place at the bottom, then place about 3-4 butter cake or chiffon cubes.
3. Lay sliced mangoes over the cake cubes, then top with 1-2 Tbsps. of the whipped cream again.
4. Repeat process by ending with the whipped cream on top. Smooth out surface and lay some sliced mangoes for decor.
5. Chill for at least an hour before serving.