Sunday, February 17, 2013

BREAKFAST MAGAZINE'S 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY



Last Friday, I went to the Anniversary party of BREAKFAST MAGAZINE.  My friend Angelo Comsti invited me to come along with him.  The party started late but it was fun.  They had games and gave away a lot of prizes...I felt like I was at a children's party.  Actually, it really is the first birthday of their precious baby...fruit of their love and lots of hard labor....so for that,  I congratulate the makers of Breakfast Magazine! I wish you more success!!!

I was lucky too that I won a 1 year subscription! I am looking forward to receiving my issues in the mail :-)



Lunch was served in between the games.  We had Caesar Salad, 



Rice,


Vegetable Lasagna


Roasted Chicken


Porchetta


For dessert, we had some bars...carrot cake,


Lemon bars

Congratulations again and looking forward to what they have in store this year!!!


No comments: