Sunday, January 29, 2012

NEW YEAR'S EVE DINNER

After a lovely day in Phuket, we hurriedly dressed up for our New Year's Ever dinner at the ship.

Here's Sabrina with her cousin Sophie all dressed up and ready for the festivities.

Here's the menu for the special dinner.
Here's the hat to greet the new year!

I liked the bread that they had that evening. Cranberry bread and corn bread. Both freshly baked!
Here's the family. I had no idea that most of us decided to wear red hahaha. 
Here's the first glass of bubbly for me!


Sabrina's pasta...again...
Here's my soup with wonton.
Salad with artichoke hearts, grapefruit and walnuts.
Surf and Turf
Mother and daughter in our New Year head bands
Dessert...Chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse.
Here's Sabrina and Sophie partying with the other guests. Dancing to mamma mia!
Balloons, waiting to be dropped after the countdown.

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1! Happy New Year! Happy 2012.
Sabrina and I had so much fun in the cruise. I think we will do this again!!!

No comments: