Monday, January 16, 2012

FAVORITE RESTAURANT IN SINGAPORE


There's a restaurant in Singapore that my friend Evita took us to last year. I loved the peking duck so much that during this trip, we had to schedule a lunch the day after we arrived.  The name is Imperial Treasure Super Peking Duck Restaurant. It's on the 5th floor of Paragon. Reservations are required.

While waiting for the others to arrive, I munched on the nuts. I didn't eat breakfast anymore because I knew we were eating at this place.

I browsed through the menu to see the other items that they had to offer but I already knew what I wanted.

Here's what I ordered... Fried beans with minced pork,

Stir fried noodles with beef,

Yang chow fried rice,

Sweet and sour pork for the kids,

Peking duck...2 ways.... rolled in pancake wrapper,

 Second way was deep fried with salt and pepper.  


Why do I love the Peking duck here so much? Well, it's because the skin is so crisp, it doesn't have that much fat in it, the meat is really tender and flavorful. I would say...it was one of the best I've ever tried.  I'm already missing it just looking at the photos now. I'll have to schedule another trip to eat here again. 


No comments: