Sunday, August 9, 2009

JOIN ME FOR A FOOD TASTING TO TRY OUT THE NEW FOOD ITEMS AT GOODIES N' SWEETS

I was at the store yesterday morning trying out the items that I added to the food menu which will be launched sometime this week. Here are some items that you will be seeing and tasting soon.

For appetizers, we will have Cheese Quesadilla and Chicken Quesadilla, then a Spinach and Artichoke Dip served with crostini,


Then for the sandwich, I made a Bacon, Cheddar and Tomato which I really liked. If you'll try this please specify if you want your bacon crunchy or not. I will also have Chorizo and Cheese sandwich but I didn't have time to take a picture of it. I'll post other pictures next time.
.
For pasta, I have Tuna and Capers, Chicken and Mushroom Penne, Pasta Mozzarella, and Pesto. For entree, Asian Sesame Chicken, Fish Fillet with Basil Lime Sauce, And country Style Ribs with our Special BBQ Sauce.



For drinks, we have new items on our dessert coffee list... Coconut Mocha, Dark Chocolate Truffle...my personal favorite and some new fruit smoothies.

I'm having another food tasting on Wed or Thursday this week (Aug 12 or 13) at our Greenhills branch. Let me know who would want to join. I have limited seats so do send me an email if you're interested! I'm not joking. See you soon!

3 comments:

VerĂ£o said...

What a great way to cap an afternoon of shopping by having any of these bites! Even if I haven't seen the Chorizo sandwich, it sounds divine! And your coffees look so yum, they are worth drinking in the late afternoon even if it means I end up sleeping late! Can't wait to try it!

Anonymous said...

ooh ooh I wanna go! :D Can I can I can I pleeeeease?!

Unknown said...

Hi Aileen,

Congratulations on your show :)

How about a Batch88 food tasting event :)

That would be fun!


-Lourdes Lee