Thursday, April 16, 2009

DINNER AT CRYSTAL JADE

One thing I like about going back to Singapore is the food!  I was glad that during this dinner, we were able to fill a table for 15.  We were quite a big group but that was a good thing because it meant that we could order more items on the menu as well. 
We started off with a Peking duck that you roll in pancakes with spring onion, cucumber and the duck sauce. Then the salt and pepper squid arrived, then the duck noodles.
Then my favorite, the double Cooked Yard Long Beans, The Yang Chow Fried Rice and the Sweet and Sour Pork.

Then another batch items arrived... the Spicy Spareribs, Chicken with Cashew and Broccolli braised with seafood.

Everybody soon became quiet as the food arrived. Seemed like we were all concentrating on the food, making sure not to miss on anything. I would've loved to be able to order dessert but I really didn't have space anymore for anything sweet.

I went home with a smile on my face because dinner was good! Glad I was able to eat there again.

No comments: