3/4 cups oil
2 cups sugar
4 pieces eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 1/3 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup confectioner's sugar
1. Combine oil and sugar in a bowl of an electric mixer.
2. Add eggs and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, combine all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda.
4. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for at least an hour or until the dough is firm before using.
5. To bake, Preheat oven to 350 F. Shape the dough into 3/4-inch balls and roll in the confectioner's sugar to coat completely.
7. Place the balls in a lightly greased cookie sheet or lined with parchment paper. Arrange the balls about 2 inches apart.
8. Bake the cookies until puffed and cracked on the top, about 10-12 mins. Cookies should look undone and still soft in the center. The internal heat will cook the cookies while cooling down and will keep them moist and chewy on the inside and crisp on the outside. Cool completely.
9. Store in an airtight container.